Vibrational and aging tests
- The tests are carried out using the following signals:
- sinus (tests for objects working in the area of revolving elements, e.g. motors),
- random signals used for objects subjected to random input, for instance in transportation – elements mounted on vehicles, electronics etc.
- Impact tests (max. force 42 kN) – used for testing objects subject to vibration of high acceleration amplitude, for instance in defence industry, transport simulations,
- Endurance tests – tests that involve forcing objects into resonance using sinus signal and maintaining this state.
Table Equipment available for resonance fatigue testing of constructions and their elements
|Sort of testing||Type of testing||Load range||Testing conditions||Equipment|
Displacement and force sensors
Data-collection system with LMS software
We provide help with selecting the right conditions for tests; we can perform the full measurement cycle, record and process test results as well as prepare reports on the performed tests and analyses.
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
regarding the accuracy of selected services
(32) 411 10 00
571 208 604