Our company offers comprehensive services in the field of design and construction of systems for various industries.
Benefit from our high quality services.
Our offer includes static and fatigue testing of engineering constructions or their elements.
The aim of the research is identification of strength parameters of construction materials. We conduct tests involving metal alloys, ceramics, polymers and various types of composites. Tension, compression, bending and shearing tests may be performed both in higher and lower temperatures. It is also possible to determine properties in various states: liquid, gas.
The scope of fatigue testing of constructions and their elements includes:
- Deformation measurements of different engineering construction structures based on the analysis of image correlation (evaluation parameters determined by three axes XYZ)
- Deformation measurements of different engineering construction structures, combined with recording the parameters measured by means of tensometers or other sensors of surface stress
- Strength testing – including Charpy impact test
- Hardness testing – according to the Brinell and Vickers method
- Determination of strength parameters of a tested construction, involving durability and usage safety validation
- Validation of results obtained using computer simulation methods (such as FEM) in relation to the stress state of real models
- Load determination (force, bending moment, torque) in the exploitation and construction phase