SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-200 programming - basic course
- Introduction to the design and functions of the Simatic S7-200 logic controllers
- Developing the skills of programming Simatic S7-200 logic controllers
- Configuration and diagnostics of the controllers, presentation of the available tools
- LAD and FBD programming
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 13.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
- Short history of PLC.
- Compact controllers S7-200
- Connecting the PLC to PC.
- STEP7-Micro/Win software
- PLC input/output.
- Table of symbols.
- Program structure.
- Logic operations.
- LAD and FBD languages.
- Monitor and testing tools.
- Basics of structure programming.
- PLC memory.
- Flip-flops and edges.
- Numeral systems.
- Comparison operators and jumps.
Participants have individual training positions at their disposal, where they perform industrial tasks based on Siemens S7-200 controllers. The training position consists of the PC with STEP7-Micro/Win software and PC/PPI cable, a S7-200 central unit, operator panel, binary and analogue I/O modules and I/O simulation modules
The positions are fitted with::SIEMENS S7 200 controller
- 8 buttons inducing input signals
- Potentiometer regulating the analog input voltage
- LCD displaying analog input voltage
- LCD displaying analog output voltage
- Air service unit
- Valve manifold with 4 electro-pneumatic valves 3/2, 5/2, 5/3
- Actuator built of two cylinders and a gripper
- Reed sensors informing about the end position of cylinders
- Digital I/O module
- ON/OFF pulse switch
- Safety switch
Our equipment allows the participants to perform tasks based on the actual elements applied in industrial automation. It is also planned to include some additional equipment such as different types of sensors (optic, induction, capacitive, pressure and flow sensors) and frequency converters with electric motors.
Each training position is fitted with a PC with STEP7-Micro/Win software – a standard engineering environment for configuration, programming and diagnostics of S7-200 series devices.
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience in implementation and engineering projects. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in their everyday work. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses.
Read more about our tutors
Participants of the course receive a textbook covering all the topics and problems discussed during the course as well as some examples of program-related problems and their solutions.
PLC SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-200 programming – basic course
- Learn about the structure and functions of S7-200 logic controllers
- Understand the basics of programming and configuration of SIMATIC S7-200 controllers
- Gain practical skills thanks to numerous exercises
- Get a certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge
- Excellent training conditions in a modern and professionally equipped PLC Laboratory
- Numerous practical exercises by individual training positions facilitating consolidation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Individual approach to each participant
- Outstanding lecturers from the The Silesian University of Technology and maintenance service departments
- Professionalism, reliability and experience of Poland’s largest training center
- Catering – tasty and hot lunches served by Technopark restaurant
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge prepared in two languages – Polish and English
- Maintenance services, automation engineers, electricians and electronics technicians
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge on PLC Siemens SIMATIC S7-200 programming