Our company offers comprehensive services in the field of design and construction of systems for various industries.
Benefit from our high quality services
Our offer includes the possibility of conducting vibration tests either with or without the climatic chamber and vibrodiagnostics of machines and devices.
Vibrational tests enable characterizing the examined component in terms of its durability, reliability or its dynamic properties (such as resonance frequency, susceptibility depending on the load application point) as well as exploring the impact of climatic conditions (temperature and humidity).
Vibrodiagnostic tests for machines and devices enable detecting and determining the nature of damage to movable components of machines and constructions.
We offer fatigue strength testing in relation to composite constructions (or others), including:
- Vibration measurement of single components (parts, machine components)
- Modal analysis of constructions (operational and experimental) including determining significant exploitation parameters of machines such as natural frequency, damping and their form (in order to determine vibration parameters we use shakers of power 0,4÷1 [kN] and frequencies not exceeding 5400 [Hz])
- Vibration tests of the construction elements performed using a 15 [kN] vibration shaker (excitation of sinusoidal, random and percussion signals),
- Determining durability and reliability of components and their dynamic properties
- Vibration tests in changeable climatic conditions using a climate chamber (dimensions of a working chamber 1130x1080x1000 [mm], temperature range -70ºC÷180 [ºC] and humidity range 10%÷98 [%])
- Determining dynamic characteristics of the components and analysis of the recorded signals