Purchasing procedures in maintenance departments
- The main responsibility of every maintenance department is reducing or eliminating unplanned downtime with minimum effort and correct selection of machines and devices based on past experience. Effective and smooth work of maintenance services helps reduce a number of breakdowns to a large extent.
- In majority of production companies maintenance technicians are responsible for technical requirements specifications. Their duties include contacting sales representatives and sales negotiations. This course will help engineers and maintenance specialists to define and implement General Purchase Conditions. During workshops participants will learn to draft enquiries and analyze offers sent by the suppliers of machines and devices.
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
- Presentation of provisions included in the General Purchase Conditions for the maintenance services
- Warranty period – drafting terms and conditions
- Acceptance of equipment collected from a supplier
- 4General technical specification:
- Drawings and data
- Electrical device
- Mechanical device
- Enquiry specification
- Analysis of offers provided by the suppliers
Training sessions are conducted by the maintenance technician in a production company –automotive industry. Our lecturer has implemented TPM in the R&D Department.