Coordinate measuring method
- Acquiring the knowledge of the Coordinate Measuring Method
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) construction
- Starting the CMM and software
- Autonomous conduct of basic geometries measurement
- Drafting the measurement protocol
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Coordinate measuring machineZEISS ACCURA coordinate measuring machine Characteristics of the performed measurements:
- measurement range of the device: 900x1200x700mm
- measurement uncertainty MPE_P=1.7um
- faster selection of the optimal solution and saving of costly retooling of the machine thanks to using the MASS system (Multi Application System Sensor)
- MASS allows using both active scanning central head, heads that can be mounted in the tilting rotary joints with passive scanning head, as well as optical scanning heads
- it features scanning measuring head ZEISS VAST-XT
Measuring armMCAx measuring arm with scanning head MMDx100:
- Measurement range: 2 m
- Point repeatability: +/- 30 um
- Capacity accuracy: 42 um
- Measurement probes: 15 mm, 6 mm, 3mm
- The device is fitted with a laser scanner (scanning head)
- Max. speed of gathering points, min. 50000 points/s
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.